Sunday, December 2, 2012

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Eric (@lugosi6) and I started chatting last week about Christmas gifts and what would be good to buy for the picky British horror film fan. Here's a list of a few things we came up with.

We'll start with the cheap and simple:

The Brain Candle: Who wouldn't want this thing in their office/laboratory?

We love our comics and these are cheap, so check out some Creepy comics as gifts. ( pair it up with a set of these). It's Bernie Wrightson, guys. C'mon.

Head on over to the Chopping Mall and pick up a few shirts. I'll take this one.

Here's the book that Ryan just picked up. This thing has already proved its worth during recording. It's incredible.

Feeling dirty after watching The Reptile? Wash up with a few of these.

For the drunken horror fan on your list.

A 12" Plague of the Zombies figure?!? Pricey, but worth it.

While we're talking price, may as well check this poster out.

These busts are killer. I especially love Ingrid Pitt's bust. See what I did there?
                   


                                                                       
This list is in no particular order, but I've saved my two favorites for last:

I don't know if you can gift a membership to this club or not, but if so I'll make sure my Tuesdays are open from now on.

The last gift I'd like to list still blows my mind. I am baffled that this is a real thing.

Get shopping.

Wellington!




No comments:

Post a Comment