Thursday, June 21, 2012

EPISODE 4

Episode 4 is uploaded and ready for a listen. Here is the direct link. Hopefully, by the time you read this it will also be on iTunes.

This is one of my personal favorites so far. The emails were fantastic and Ryan and I had a lot of fun just chatting it up about these movies. One thing I will warn you about though--if you haven't seen Woman in Black yet, don't listen to the last part of the podcast. We'd hate to spoil one of the best horror movies we've seen in years for you!

I'll post some information about the films for next month's podcast in a later entry, but get on Netflix now and have them mail Frankenstein Created Woman to you. Trust me, you don't want to try and purchase this one. Well, in the U.S. at least...the cheapest I've found it here is $47! Hopefully it's a little more accessible in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment